Monday, June 23, 2008

Notre Dame de Montreal, Canada.

Finally my puzzle has completed and framed. It doesn't look so good in the picture because I took it with my one megapixel handphone but it looks marvellous from the real one. If you've the chance to visit me then you can watch closely, experience the wonder of puzzle and touch by yourself the great masterpiece of the lifetime. Haha!
It took me approximately one week to assemble the puzzle but according to the seller, it should took only about 3 days to complete it but I slacked off. I don't know what is the name of the puzzle or the church because everything is in Japanese.
Last but not least, I would like to thank God that I'm able to complete this puzzle without losing myself halfway in space or have any nightmare before the completion.

No comments: